Med Supply Center, Inc. considers the safety of our staff, patients, visitors, and community to be our top priority. With the national onset of COVID-19, we’re working diligently to ensure we protect everyone who enters our facilities and are implementing precautionary measures, as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our primary focus is the safety and continuity of care provided to you by a healthy staff. During this unprecedented time of precautionary operations for health care providers, we’ve taken the following steps to help prevent the spread of the virus, and we appreciate your cooperation with the following steps:
- If you or someone in your home has exhibited symptoms of a cough, sneezing or low-grade fever in the past 14 days, please don’t visit our stores and we recommend that you follow the CDC guidelines on self-quarantining and social distancing in public. We can provide innumerable services via phone, fax, or porch deliveries.
- Please bring used equipment (empty oxygen tanks, used wheelchairs, CPAP machines, etc.) to the service entrance around the side of our building. Our service staff will disinfect the equipment before performing whatever needs to be done, replacing tanks or servicing the equipment. Please DO NOT bring equipment into the showroom.
- Please take advantage of the curbside delivery services we are offering. You can simply call ahead and arrange for curbside delivery of supplies or equipment, where possible. Call (662) 286-8222 to arrange this.
- Our delivery drivers will be wearing professional protective equipment (PPE) for every delivery and interaction with patients. Masks, gloves, shoe covers, and, where necessary, infection suits, will be utilized in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19 or any other known infection.
Additionally, we continue to recommend the following personal steps:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If you’re sick, stay home and call your health care provider.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (time and friction are the keys to effectiveness). If soap and warm water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand gel.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve or cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue directly into the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Together, we can get through this difficult and unprecedented event. We thank you for your patience, understanding and your cooperation with these steps.